Re: Objects?

Feb 11, 1995 00:52 AM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Add my YESes to Doreen's.

To AB's suggested Object, I'd like to add "open" so that it reads

1.  To form an open nucleus of a universal human family, without
discrimination with regard to sex, creed, class, or color.

We don't want to repeat some of the mistakes of the TS.

I think that interest and the desire to share through
communication should be our primary links.  The less formality
the better.

Perhaps, better, AB's 1. should be

1.  To be an open nucleus of a universal human family, ...  etc.

Murray Stentiford
murray@sss.co.nz