Re: Eight Various Comments

Feb 10, 1995 11:46 AM
by Paul Gillingwater

guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk (Dr. A.M.Bain) writes:
[re: first t.s. lodge in cyberspace]

> *Please* don't let us be a "Lodge" - I couldn't bear it.

Hmmm...  I thought the term "Lodge of living stones" may be
familiar to you.  I think of a lodge in its inner aspect as a
focus at the mental level of people who are engaged in a
dialogue, participating together in a shared voyage of discovery.
We're all, in Joy Mills' words, pilgrim souls -- sometimes it's
helpful to travel a while with others who pursue the same quest.

Sorry if the idea of establishing a t.s.  lodge in cyberspace is
frightening to you, :-), but i quite like the idea.

cheers
Paul Gillingwater