Re: Art, Theosophy & Related Courses

Feb 06, 1995 06:03 PM
by Lewis Lucas

Hello Miami!

    Thank you for the update on activities there. Please pass
greetings to the Hurds from Lewis Lucas. We served together many
years ago on the Florida Federation. Also Jaun Cruz and
Ricardo...last name escapes me at the moment, but we worked together
at national headquarters.

    Atlanta, I have been told, intends to buy a computer with modem
and CD drive, which I think is  a great idea. This would give members
of the group access to discussions on this list. Any chance Miami
might do the same?
                            Lewis

llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu