Alexandria West (additional note)

Jan 31, 1995 03:44 PM
by Eldon Tucker

One point of correction regarding my posting about
Alexandria West:

My statement that even Dara Eklund is no longer able to
see the Boris de Zirkoff archives at Wheaton is incorrect;
I've been informed that she still has access.

Having retracted my single, bad example, given for purposes
of illustration, my basic point still stands: The
theosophical organizations need to open up their archives.