Art & Theosophy

Jan 30, 1995 04:27 PM
by Sy Ginsburg

Hi all and especially Doreen Domb:

Thanks Doreen for the information on TACO(Theosophical Artists
Co-op) in your message of Jan 27.  I am a member of the Miami &
South Florida Branch-TSA, a big (100+ members) and active
Theosophical branch with lots of courses, workshops and study
groups.  So we are always on the lookout for new and interesting
ways to make Theosophical study available to our members and the
interested public.  There are several artists in our branch.  We
have a weekly poetry group and a monthly metaphysical video
screening, but want to know more about your artists group.  Also
we have the usual weekly theosophy study groups and related study
groups on Astrology, Brunton, Cayce, Gurdjieff, etc.  etc.  25
meeting groups in all, and we operate the local Quest Bookstore.
Can you tell us more about TACO.  Why are you using the book ART
& PHYSICS?

Can you send us additional information about what you do? We are
glad to communicate with other groups.  If you have literature,
etc.  you can fax it to 305-463-8989 or snail mail to The
Theosophical Society in Miami & South Florida, 831 S.E.  9th
Street, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Tel:305-420-0908.  We will
respond in kind.

Is the book reference: ART AND PHYSICS by Leonard Shlain (New
York: William Morrow, 1991)? We didn't have it in our Branch
library, but found it in the local Broward County library system.

This message seems more appropriate to Theos-Buds but the traffic
is all on Theos-l.  Sorry, if its not your cup of tea.

Having a wonderful time.  Wish I were here.

Sy Ginsburg