Library forms and a request

Jan 29, 1995 03:18 PM
by Keith Price

Dear Elizabeth Trumpler:

I haven't received anything as regards ordering library
materials.  If they are in the mail, please disregard this second
request.

Could you please see if you have "Spirituality and Art" in your
library? I think it is by Kandinsky.

Do you know if Nicholas Roerich (k?) (unsure of spelling) wrote
anything in regard to theosophy or about painting.  I know he
wrote a travel journal.

Could you give me the internet address to Headquaters, I assume
this in the library and other e-mail should be routed elsewhere.

I am told that Wheaton has an exhibit of TS artists.  Could you
send me informaiton you have on this exhibit and the artists.

I know you are very busy and thanks for all your help.

Namaste

Keith Price