Re: To Jerry S, Theo and All

Jan 28, 1995 02:48 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <950128182600_74024.3352_BHT21-1@CompuServe.COM>
theos-l@vnet.net writes:

> Jerry wrote: When I look in MY TV guide.  I see twenty-four
really low life talk shows.  silly sitcoms, and cut up sex and
violence, once R-rated movies.  Every other channel has a show
with a man with a knife (more usual) going for a beautiful women,
or for variation, a women with a knife going after a man.  I
guess if you are on a higher vibration, you see something
differnt, who knows?

> Namaste
> Keith Price

On a higher vibration, pigs fly.