Re: On Our Written Literature

Jan 27, 1995 09:15 PM
by LieselFD

Dear AB

A suggestion re editing HPB

When I read Chaucer in high school, I read the original, & what
was hard to understand was translated and/or explained in
footnotes.  That way I got Chaucer in the original, & if needed,
could consult the footnotes for better understanding.  Why can't
we do the same with HPB? It's done with "The Voice of The
Silence".  I wouldn't know what Migmar was, unless I had the
fotnote.  Liesel

Liesel