re: "young people and children"

Jan 27, 1995 06:33 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Jerry, I think you missed a joke in Jerry S.'s post which said
something like "I've been a Theosophist for 25 years and never
read any of those books" (i.e. the SD, etc.)  He has quite
obviously read all of them, and repeatedly.  It was a subtle
dig at the many members who in fact haven't assimilated HPB's
teachings in years of membership.

Just a clarification.