The Occult History of the Third Reich

Jan 24, 1995 09:19 AM
by MGRAYE

Sometime ago I posted information on a video I have which is as
follows:

I have a video entitled "The SS: Blood and Soil" which is part of
a series of videos on "The Occult History of the Third Reich."
Two or three years ago I heard that this was shown on some San
Francisco tv station and I tracked it down.  The video on "The
SS..." is copyrighted 1991 and is available from Video Treasures,
Inc., 2001 Glenn Parkway, Batavia, Ohio 45103.  The video
mentions HP Blavatsky, shows her picture and mentions her occult
teachings and (I believe) tries to say that she influenced and
had an influence on the Third Reich or on some of the leaders of
the SS.

Daniel Caldwell