THE LAST TIME -PART 2, ALAN BAIN

Jan 20, 1995 11:44 AM
by Doreen Domb

Trying to be as attributeless-sounding (?) as possible, perhaps we can
think of the emanation of life (not creation as to me, as I believe
there is no such thing.  Everything has always existed in potential.)
in the following way: when it was time for activity to begin again
(manvantara), a natural expansion of this Divine essence proceeded from
within outwardly.