I did I am a Card Carrier

Jan 19, 1995 04:54 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

For what it is worth I got my membership card in the mail and
intend to follow up my interest in Theosophy with affiliation and
the desire to learn.  Perhaps my understand will not seem so
scattered and uneven once I do some consolidation.  I want to
thank many of the people on this list for their model and
inspiration that have led me to this decision.  In all likliness
I will not be a conformist theosophist since I carry to my
theosophy a critical mind in addition to the willingness to
learn.  Thanks for your help.

Arthur Paul Patterson