The Gospel according to St. Keith

Jan 17, 1995 12:16 PM
by Nira2U

the best and worst in everyone.  I know it has in me and I will
admit it.  How about you, Nika? Are your really as cheap and
small as you talk, I think not.  If you are a really a
theosophist you can rise above the street to the buddhic level.

I pity you and many.

mesmerized by the same tired arguments.  The same scenes on TV.
The years and years of hypnosis.  I apologize for the word lies,
that was leading with my chin, as they say.  If you are just
mouthing what you have heard over and over without really
believing it.  You aren't lying, at least not consciously.  You
are just spouting the party line because it keeps you in a
comfort zone.  Obviously many are not very uncomfortable with the
idea of abortion but need some kind of double talk, smoke and
mirrors, to make the unacceptable acceptable.

Keith...  It would seem you suffer from the age old Rapid Eye
Movement syndrome so many people cop to...

If you could READ instead of suffering knee jerk pomposity --you
would see that my *name* is THEODORA --not NIKA...

And to give you a little DICKtionary definition --owing to your
hypocrisy...  The word NAMASTE means "I salute the Divinity in
you..."

Thus, you are the one smoke-blowing, by using this in so glib a
manner...

And like we say on the prairies --allow me to get off my high
horse & help you onto yours...

I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY.

I'm 5' 3" --so that's the extent of my "smallness"

Since you seem to subconsciously categorize women as whores
--then my being "cheap" again is to be refuted...  If I were to
CHARGE for my services --it would come with a HUGE price tag...

Insofar as your version of "reality checks" --stop spouting your
aerie-faerie gospel --and go visit a battered women shelter; see
the fruits of your compote mentality.

You're probably the sort of person who walks down the street and
pretends not to see homeless people in your path because you're
afraid you might have to give them some spare change...

Since you're NOT a woman --you have no right to make blanket
assumptions that every female is *prepared* to be soul
remanifestation vehicles --or able to adapt to Karmic
reconciliation...  If it were only that easy Helena would've had
the job done and we wouldn't be duking it out on CyberWaves...

To give you a bit of my background --since you ASSume my
knowledge is derived by pap disSEMENated on TV talk shows: (and
you probably have been delighting in jerry springers transsexual
reviews yer own self to make such hollow accusations...)

I MIDWIFED in the 1960s --and know first hand (pardon the pun)
what women go thru pre-, during *and* post-pregnancy.  I --my
Self --had a child then and put her up for adoption but rather
than wallowing in SELF PITY realigned my Hippy activism sense and
became integral in changing California's abortion laws...  Back
then --little-minded boy --our only option was a coathanger or
going to some seedy back alley clinic --risking our lives in the
process.  So before you get your head caught in your zipper again
--LEARN some facts...

I was reunited with my daughter a few years ago --we have a
WONDERFUL relationship.  BUT THRU HER EYES I LEARNED ABOUT THE
STIGMATA SUFFERED BY ADOPTEES IN SEARCH OF PHYSICAL SELF AND THE
STIGMATA ATTACHED TO "NATURAL MOTHERS" WHO THOUGHT WE WERE
ENNOBLED BY GOING THE ADOPTION ROUTE...

By the way --the adoption system SUCKS bigtime --it's little more
than a cashcrop, cow-milking syndrome EXPLOITING WOMEN...

Insofar as your attacking my Awareness of Spirituality --I've
been Channeling/Counseling people for the past five years in
Karmic/Dharmic Soul Reconciliation and am HIGHLY AWARE of
Pastlife Regression values...

Whereas you think because you've *read* Secret Doctrine that it's
made you aligned with your Soul's purpose...

By the way --someone such as your Self --so wrapt in eruditious
pride should really get a spell checker for your posts: the word
is ABORTION --not ABOTION " " " TRULY --not TRULLY

OxyMORONICally speaking --it's intersesting that you expect me to
be both THEOSOPHIST & BHUDDIST...  And equating my sense of
Humanity Preservation with Hitler proves what a sick little man
you are...

Walk a mile in our high heels SISTER before you decide that
you're going to determine who's Righteous and who's beneath your
squinty little eyes...

THEODORA