Re: The Pasadena T.S.

Jan 04, 1995 01:43 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Your option a is the correct choice.  As a member of both the
Pasadena and Adyar societies, I would guess that the belief that
"our society is being directly guided by the Masters through our
Leader (President)" is more frequently found among Pasadena
members.  But such things aren't talked about; you just have to
intuit them from people's attitudes.