Re: CWL & Masters

Dec 27, 1994 05:31 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Ron,

Glad you enjoyed TMR.  The best source to my knowledge on Gandhi
and the TS is the Cranston bio of HPB (just out in paper) which,
if I remember correctly, establishes that he actually joined the
Blavatsky lodge in London.  Whether or not this is so, he did
meet HPB and was influenced toward an appreciation of Hinduism.

Cheers
Paul