Murray absent, and thanks

Dec 23, 1994 05:37 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

To all and sundry:

I shall be away from the computer terminal I use to receive and
send THEOS-L e-mail, from Christmas weekend to 16th January 1995,
on vacation from work.  However, I might drop in and check the
e-mail once or twice in that period.

To Alan Donant:

Many thanks for posting the article by Grace Knoche on the Three
Objects.