Waldorf schools - NO computers allowed! ??

Dec 14, 1994 12:03 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

I have an e-mail friend I play GO with in Germany.  during
various discussions he mentioned that the Waldorf schools there
are in the press (often) being criticized about refusing to teach
the young students anything about computers (computers are NOT
allowed in the classroom).

I have read a few Steiner books, but I fail to see why computers
would be banned.  any ideas?

peace -

john mead
jem@vnet.net