change of address

Dec 11, 1994 09:04 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

As of next Mon.  or Tues., as soon as I can get some technical
support to stop my AOL program from running around in concentric
circles, my address will be

       LieselFD@aol.com

I hope AOL is worth it.  It took the better part of 2 hours to
install it.  The program got stuck at several junctures, & I had
to back track.  This is definitely my new address.  I got all
signed in.  The problem is reaching the menu, because I went off
the menu, & then the screen insists on signing me in again.  So
maybe it didn't take.  Anyway, I can't get technical assistance
till Mon.

Aloha & Shalom
Liesel