Martin to Osmar de carvalho

Dec 09, 1994 12:53 PM
by euser

TO OSMAR DE CARVALHO:

I read your post about the little Buddha.  Your comment about
reincarnation as not being a thing of separate entities, is
logical and is substantiated by Theosophy.  GdP remarks that our
life-atoms are distributed widely (after our death) among
humanity (millions of human beings, he says in Studies of Occult
Philosophy).  We could involve other kingdoms of nature in this
process.

An important remark is the following: we _know_ that everything
in nature is connected in some way.  All share in the essence of
Being.  This all has to do with the seventh jewel of wisdom:
Atma-Vidya.  We are like leaves on a huge tree, sharing the
marrow or sap of this tree.

In the processes of life, exchange and circulations of life-atoms
is a crucial factor.  This includes the psychological level of
course.  All is change and exchange of elements.  A wonderful
picture indeed.

Martin Euser