Re: To ALL: considering public access Theos-L

Dec 08, 1994 11:36 AM
by Michael W. Grenier

>This month I started to put a FAQ about spiritual resources
>on the Internet in the talk.religion.newage newsgroup.
>I did not mention the Theos-l mailing list.

In the past, I had made some annoucements in that newgroup
concerning the existance of THEOS-L (though not recently).  In
addition, the Theos Help File posted to ftp.cica.indiana.edu and
it mirror sites also refer to the existance of this list.  The
Introduction to Theosophy presentation on WWW also welcomes
others to this list

(http://email.sp.paramax.com/theos/theos.html)

> Personally, I feel that some kind of access to a Theosophical
> list would be useful.  Many other groups already have open access
> to their lists.

I agree.

   -Mike Grenier
    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
----
Michael W. Grenier    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869          Unisys - Air Traffic Control