Martin to Jerry H-E and Murray

Dec 04, 1994 06:29 AM
by euser

 JERRY H-E:

 I'm waiting for Murray to respond to my proposal to tell
 something about his research with Hodson.  Meanwhile, we can
 start some discussion on Sacred Geometry and some of your and my
 discoveries and understanding of this field.  Lots of topics
 enter my mind, like dividing and synthesizing principles,
 polygons, Sacred Roots, and their associated figures, motion,
 Geometric&Harmonic means ; Gordon Plummer's work, etc.  What do
 you think?

MURRAY:

Did you read my proposal to you in my last mail?

Martin Euser