Re: Martin to Jerry H-E & others

Nov 23, 1994 04:56 PM
by MURRAY

To Martin Euser:-

I'm glad to see your message:-

> TO MURRAY STENTIFORD:
>
> I understand that *you* compiled the list of books you sent me.
> Thanks.  Does this imply that you yourself are interested in
> discussing scientific issues, like experiments with crystals,
> formation of the foetus, etc.? Please let me know.
>

> TO JOHN MEAD:
>
> Are you interested in discussing your work with Hodson, regarding
> experiments/observations with crystals? That would be a nice
> starting point for recognition of formative principles involved
> in these things.  Also, Sacred geometry could be involved with
> this.

I tried to send a message to your e-mail address euser@xs4all.NL
a couple of weeks ago, but the address was rejected and I
couldn't get through.

I am certainly interested in discussing scientific issues,
especially as they relate to theosophy in its widest sense.

I assisted Hodson with a series of investigations on crystals
etc, as well as in another series on music forms.  I have tapes
and raw transcripts of the crystal work, and notes of the music
work.  As I mentioned in my post of 2nd November 94, there's a
larger body of raw material with David Lyness' son, I believe.

Where would you like to start?

The list is probably the best place to start a specific dialogue,
at this stage, for the sake of airing and sharing.

You could also try sending a message to me at murray@sss.co.nz.
It would be interesting to see if it gets through.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Murray