Re: poison letter; postmodern conf.; misc.

Sep 27, 1994 10:48 AM
by Lewis Lucas

John Tullis,
    One point on this subject which stuck with me over the years has
to do with the notion that those on the "left hand path" are said to
be intensely selfish. Such selfishness and egotism makes the
possibility of cooperation between them impossible, so to suggest
there is a "brotherhood" or organization is a contridiction.
    I vaguely recall reading in the TS literature something to this
effect, and the suggestion that even though there may be some
temporary alliances formed for a specific purpose that none would
last long given the characteristics of the participants.
                                                        Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu