Re: Note to Paul Johnson (resend)

Sep 27, 1994 07:13 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Thanks, Eldon, this was a healing message for me to hear
(read).  Reminds me of a line heard at a library conference
from a speaker who was talking about the dangers of being the
first library to invest in a new automation system: "the early
Christians get the best lions."  The more innovative and
potentially disruptive to established interests a thing is, the
more outrage will be generated by it.  I just have to stand
back and say to myself "that's not me they're reacting to, it's
their imagination."