alias address (con'd)

Sep 08, 1994 10:00 PM
by John Mead

hi --

problems with subscribed address versus sending addesses...

I can add "aliases" which will allow you to send from multiple
addresses on the Internet.  If you will usually send from "this"
one please let me know, and I'll add it as an alternate!!

peace --

john mead

p.s.  your message has not gone out due to the fact that we
require "members" (people who have "subscribed") to be the
senders of any mail.  You can subscribe with multiple addresses,
or have me set up alias addresses for you.

p.s.  if this is confusing --- please let me know.  I can explain
it better if neccessary!