Re: honoring the gods and our unconscious . . . . .

Sep 06, 1994 10:22 PM
by Aki Korhonen

Hello Nancy, and the others.

You wrote:

> TO JERRY HE
>
> I'm impressed Jer.  Thanks for the input.  Would you agree with
> Jer S that the archetypes Jung talks about reside in the Astral?
> Do you think they have cultural/racial connections with us, and
> that there may have been different archetypes that say, the
> Atlanteans were in touch with? Or What?

I think that Jung's archetypes resemble Plato's ideas, and
Plato's ideas would be, by my opinion, more on the mental level,
to say; accessible by thoughts - not by feelings or senses.
Aristotele, Plato's diciple, drew Plato's ideas more on physical
and astral level, and mixed his 'form' and 'idea', I think.

I think, that Plato had various hierarchies of Ideas, some of
them, to use theosophical terms, are on mental-, some on causal-,
buddhic-, etc.  levels.

Peace. aki.

Oulu, Finland.