Karma

Sep 06, 1994 04:29 PM
by Lewis Lucas

> This is from Nancy,  Sat 9/3  evening
>
> TO Lewis & Bill re  discussion on personal & group karma
>
> Didn't HPB also say ALL karma is shared karma.  If we are truly
> interdependent beings, how can there be a mine and yours?

You are right, I think it is all shared just not evenly.  If you
accept the idea of a benign universe wouldn't it make sense that
the stronger/older/wiser would carry a heavier load? Doesn't the
parent shield the child, as much as possible, until it reaches
adulthood and assumes the burden of responsibility? "Mine" and
"yours" are our share.

            Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu