new log files in archive

Sep 04, 1994 09:27 AM
by John Mead

the new log file tl9408.log (Theos-L Aug. 1994) is now in
the Theos-L archives and vnet's ftp site.

I want to thank eldon for cleaning the files up.  I'm currently
using his versions available on the ftp.netcom.com site.

People without access to FTP can still receive these files with
the listserv GET command:

(sent as a message to listserv@vnet.net )

get theos-l tl9408.log

also by sending the command:

Help

you will receive a brief list of available listserver commands.

peace --

john mead
p.s. the file name is TL9408.log
(don't confuse the "l" with a "1" .  the case - upper/lower - is
unimportant)