CWL

Aug 24, 1994 08:53 AM
by LEWIS LUCAS

    After reading posts on this list for the past few weeks about CWL
and the "historical facts" surrounding the allegations against him I
saw a movie called "Man without a face" starring Mel Gibson.

    Has anyone else seen it? The coorelation was striking for me and
reminded me of how easily our words and actions can be misconstrued.

                                                Lewis