Various

Aug 21, 1994 10:33 PM
by Altadena Classical Homeopathy Education Society

Sun. p.m.  This is from Nancy

Paul -
We got the book from SUNY!!!  Loved Jocelyn's introduction.  We have
a few folks queuing up to read it.  Congratulations.  & Thanks.

Jerry S. - Would you mind resending your article to me via
e-mail as I lost the last part of it when I copied it to disk.  I agree
with your point that we cannot side with GOODNESS and against
BADNESS BUT MUST EVER BE WILLING TO EMBRACE WHOLENESS.

Regarding Crowley,  One of my correspondence course students has
been studying Crowley in jail and is quite taken with him and
insists he teaches many of the same principles as HPB.  He has
read Crowley's commentary on the Voice, but not the original book
by HPB.  I tried to get a copy of Crowley's commentary but the only
place I could find it published was in a very expensive book called
Gems from the Equinox I think.

Do you know of any other place this was published?  Pamphlet?
Magazine? Etc.  I wish to be better informed.

Along the lines of ethics, morality, amorality etc. etc. I am
concerned about how easy it is to feel special and beyond the
need for ethical guidelines.  Malraux (spelling?) was talking
about artists but could have been writing about spiritual seekers
when he wrote that <paraphrasing>  A great artist will give
free rein to his instincts but only after he has mastered them.

Maybe our discussion on ethics could profit from a discussion
of about mastering our habits/instincts etc.

Nancy