Re: History and Controversy

Aug 17, 1994 11:56 AM
by bill

Hi all,

   Astrea writes:

>                                              ... I don't think
> we should ignore the good work CWL did do - but acknowledge his
> failings as the same time.

        I don't have a good handle on all the history -- mostly
        just what I have read here.  But this really does make
        sense.  It ap- pears that he did have some good things to
        contribute to theoso- phy even though he had some failings
        in other areas.

        Just my $0.02 worth -- the quote seemed worth repeating.
        May you all grok in fullness ...

Bill--
    ...who never puts off until tomorrow what he can avoid
altogether.
|William A. (Bill) Parrette|4000 Executive Pk. Dr., #310|  ,;`(
|bill@[Zeus.]itdc.edu      |Cincinnati, OH 45241-4007   | //
|** I do not speak for ITDC--all opinions are my own ** | '   \
 | ^    |