Re: New to the list: theosophist in Austria

Aug 08, 1994 12:47 PM
by Michael W. Grenier

> One of my interests is computer networking.  I'm planning at
> present to start a World-Wide-Web page dedicated to theosophy
> (not just the Adyar flavour, but rather anything directly derived
> from Blavatsky), and would welcome pointers to source materials
> in electronic form.

Welcome! There is a WWW page at
   http://email.sp.paramax.com/theos/theos.html

If you want to host it as well, let me know and I'll put the files on a
ftp server.  (which might be easier than loading each one directly)

> I heard that there was work underway in the US to type all of the
> S.D.  into ASCII form (for Braille publication), and was
> wondering if this material might be available?

Vic Hao Chin (vhc@philtap.tool.nl) wrote on Aug 2nd: "We are
right now involved in inputting classic theosophical texts into
disk form, starting with the Secret Doctrine.  The latter is
practically done and undergoing proofreading."

I'm looking forward to this as well.

> Anyway, enough about me.  I've yet to receive my first message on
> this list, but perhaps I'll request some of the back issues.

I think that Eldon Tucker as back issues available using
anonymous ftp from ftp.netcom.com in the /pub/eldon/theos-l
directory.

    -Mike Grenier
----
Michael W. Grenier    mike@planet8.sp.paramax.com
612-456-7869          Unisys - Air Traffic Control