Greetings

Aug 02, 1994 10:04 AM
by Vic Hao Chin

Thanks, Eldon and Richard, for your messages.  I am glad to join
you in theos-l.

We have recently published the chronological edition of the
"Mahatma Letters to A.P.  Sinnett" with notes by Virginia Hanson,
and with an appendix that includes all known letters of the
Mahatmas to Sinnett and Hume.  It is in hardbound and available
from Wheaton.

We are right now involved in inputting classic theosophical texts
into disk form, starting with the Secret Doctrine.  The latter is
practically done and undergoing proofreading.  But the
text-search-and-retrieval software can't handle the graphics in the
text.  We would appreciate leads and suggestions on this.

Warmest regards to all.