Re: White Brotherhood

Jul 30, 1994 05:57 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

At this point, I wouldn't ask for proof, only explanation.
What do you mean that there is physical proof by eyewitnesses?
Proof of what?  That MB's masts were identical to HPB's
Mahatmas?  I'm lost.

Sure, I'll be glad to come to Charlotte.  I'm long overdue
anyway.  Will get back to you on dates when I find out when the
mid-Atlantic gathering in Md. is.

Namaste
PJ