framemaker comments

Jul 28, 1994 09:23 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

I may have been too critical of Framemaker. I haven't reviewed it
and just remember various magazine reviews...

It might be a good idea for Don to go ahead and set up a
book using Framemaker, (assuming he can get a copy), and
I'll try Adobe Acrobat, and Mike or John yet another program.

It would be useful for us to gain experience with various
programs and approaches, each using a single title, in order
to see what way would be best. Our first try at a book
could be considered as alternate prototypes at the same
goal: electronic publishing of theosophical literature.