comment on previous submission

Jul 11, 1994 10:21 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

This is by Brenda Tucker.

The thought I just had regarding morphogenetic learning is related to
the work by Teilhard de Chardin.  Instead of the emphasis that the
morpho- genetic theory gives to the nature of human beings, shouldn't
we be looking at the nature of thoughts.  The life of the thought is
benefitted by its finding lower and lower planes to manifest on.  In
this case, while a thought or theory may seem to begin in the highest
minds, its goal is not to stay so isolated, but to reach into the minds
of all men.

How does the thought go about doing this? Does my encouraging good
"seed thoughts" actually cause me certain difficulties in attaining a
station of high esteem.  Is my gratitude to the thoughts themselves
apparent in my stumbling among the masses or lower planes (which has
occurred)?

Here's a closing thought.

Kind hearts are the gardens.
Kind thoughts are the roots.