Beyond AAB/HPB

Jun 27, 1994 08:46 AM
by Arvind Kumar

Jerry H-E,

This is probably one of my last if not the last
communication on theos-l or roots before I leave
for India on July 6.  On or about July 1, I plan
to unsubscribe from theos-l/roots/buds/news so
as to keep the mailfiles from overflowing during my
absence.  I can still be reached at 214 997 0613 (Ofc)
or at exuaxk@exu.ericsson.se till July 6.

It took me a while to get back to you this time
due to the somewhat changed circumstances of
my life coupled with the fact that I am
increasingly under the influence of Sri
Nisargadatta Maharaj whose teaching I find to be
way beyond anything else that I have read so far.
His views I believe echo Advaitya Vedanta although
his teaching is atonce practical (requires only practice,
no reading of books).  'I AM THAT' is the title of the
book which I am currently reading. It is published by
ACORN Press of USA.

> AK> As far as I know, the description of the ceremony involving
> > the Lord Buddha is only in AAB's own writing, and is not a part
> > of one of the DK books.
>
>      Would you mind saving me a bit of time and list those books
> that are supposed to have been exclusively by DK?

The Consciousness of the Atom, The Soul and its Mechanism,