Lost in Space

Jun 18, 1994 08:24 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

For some reason I'm not getting any mail from theos-l, buds, roots, or
news.  Although I'm trying to get this straightened out, in the
meantime, if anyone has posted anything relevant to me please forgive
me for not responding.

If anyone had an answer re relative membership numbers, I'd appreciate
a direct e-mail response.  BTW the guy I talked to about this said in a
followup note that an old-time ULT member cited 15,000-20,000 members
worldwide! And said that Greenwalt, in California Utopia, had said that
ULT was bigger than Pasadena or Adyar.  Surely this is a
misunderstanding; when I read the book such an assertion would have
stood out and not been forgotten.  Maybe what he wrote was that ULT was
the biggest offshoot of Pasadena-- in other words bigger than Temple of
the People?