A question of Rebirthing Soul

Jun 13, 1994 03:38 AM
by Antero Kangas

I have got a question of my friend.  A guru is telling her that she is
going to have a baby.  He saw a soul which is waiting to get born to
her with some another man than her husband.

She is trying to find out the truth.  Is it right to avoid that
pregnancy or not.  Perhaps you are persons who can give some advice.

Antero Kangas