just got back

Jun 06, 1994 03:59 PM
by John Mead

Hi --

I just got back from a several day retreat at the Meher Baba Center in
Murtle Beach SC.

Ok....

messages sent from Theos-l in June -

jun 1 -Jerry HE  1   message
       Eldon     1     "
jun 2  Lewis Lucas 4 messages
jun 3 Aki korhonen 1 message
      Nancy Coker  1 message
jun 4  Paddy P.  1 message
jun 5 jerry HE 2 messages
jun 6 Aki Korhonen 1 message

if this is wrong...  (i.e.  you did NOT get these --- OR you sent a
message NOT listed --- OR you GOT more than these) please let me know!

I will be sending a letter out on M.  Baba soon.  This was the first
time I had heard of him or read his literature.

one comment -- someone had asked IF there was a new spiritual message
for our century......  I thought not (other than Alice Bailey, and the
Urantia Book, both (or neither) a satisfactory answer...)

I now think that M.  Baba may have been it.  The TS really missed the
boat when they picked Krishnamurti over M.  Baba (My Humble Opinion) as
the coming Messiah.  I am NOT a M.  Baba devotee at this point...  BUT
M.  Baba HAS ALOT better explanations in MORE COMPLETE detail than
anything I've personally seen from the TS....  (Planes, Globes,
Evolution of Consciousness, meditation, Master/Desciple relationships,
Mahatmas, and the science of occultism....)

Peace --

John Mead