Re: Cyril Scott

Jun 02, 1994 03:22 PM
by LEWIS LUCAS

I have the idea he wrote several books that dealt in some ways with
the Krishnamurti defection, but wrote them annonymously at the time.
If I remember correctly they were suppose to have been "inspired" or
something by the Masters.

One idea I remember from them was that Krishnamurti's rejection of
theosophy led him back to a Hindu philosophy from a previous birth
which he was much more comfortable with. It was some type of
minimalistic philosophy that reduced everything to just one thing.

                                        Lewis