any interest?

Jun 01, 1994 12:39 PM
by Eldon B. Tucker

This is by Brenda Tucker.

I have the text of two old speeches (1991) that just need a few hours
work. If anyone is interested I could upload either or both.  One is
given mainly on the content of a Quest book: TAO OF MOTHER GOOSE.
The second is a talk from a book by Teilhard de Chardin.

If anyone expresses interest, I can share this here.

Yours truly.