Seminar over lunch

May 31, 1994 11:12 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Sarah,

Yes, I think someone might be able to do a report on the seminar.  I
hope some publishable papers may also come out of the process.

The seminar will begin on June 18th, (In Turlock) with some students
visiting from the Oakland area who are doing presentations on the seven
principles of the human constitution from different viewpoints.  For
instance one will be presenting Vedantist teachings, but at a deeper
level than presented by Subba Row.  Another will be presenting this
concept from classical Greek philosophy etc.  Our students, on the
other hand, are researching the "seven principles" in terms of their
historical development.  And will be presenting their own research at a
later time.

Best

Jerry