MidSouth Conference

May 02, 1994 07:56 PM
by John Mead

I was wondering how many of us will be at the MidSouth federation
meeting this weekend at Lake Junaluska NC?

Louis and I will be there,  and at least two others from
Charlotte (though not members of the electronic study
group).

lewis lucas?
paul johnson?
others??

I think I'll take my laptop and modem,  and maybe last month's
archive-log file etc.

Perhaps we can get a half hour to discuss theos-l etc., with others
who are interested, but not yet active?

Peace --

John Mead