theosophy-games

Apr 27, 1994 02:42 PM
by Leonard E. Cole

To all who have commented on spreading theosophy through games -

       May I offer words of encouragement for you to continue your
effort.  What an absolutely marvelous idea!!  I don't have adequate
technical expertise to actively help in the project.  For those who
do, please forge ahead.  I'll watch your progress on theos-l with
great interest.

Peace with Justice to all sentient Life -
       Leonard Cole