Hyperspace and OOBEs

Apr 25, 1994 09:27 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Although the copy of Michio Kaku's Hyperspace I ordered for my
library hasn't come in yet, a friend bought it and let me read
the preface.  For what it's worth, and I've been wrong before
in expectations based on prefaces, I think this is the most
Theosophically significant popular science book of the
century.  Way beyond Capra or Zukav.  I felt like I was holding
the Bible-- it feels like a powerfully important
consciousness-raiser.  Can't wait to get it.  Anyone read it
out there?  Jerry S.-- how about a new edition of Enochian
Physics taking superstring theory into account?
Re Don's file, I have been reading Alt. Religion. Eckankar
lately, and I highly recommend to Don or John to post the same
notice to that newsgroup.  Would do it myself if I weren't a
technological ignoramus.  There's lots of debate about the
subject and people would be fascinated.  Come to think of it, I
will post it but will refer folks to jem for further
instructions.