Re: Leftover Message

Apr 20, 1994 09:51 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Hi Arvind--
This isn't really about your message but I have been meaning to
tell you-- A couple months ago I vacationed in Texas, and
visited some places that I would highly recommend if you care
at all for outdoors adventures with spiritually uplifting
atmospheres.  After a visit to San Antonio we (I was with a
friend from DC and one from Houston) headed to Seminole Canyon
near Del Rio.  This is a spectacular site of ancient
civilization, with more than a dozen well-preserved cliff
paintings up to 8000 years old.  They have a good museum there
too.  Other sites are accessible only by boat.  Some of the
figures appear to be depicted with auras.
Another fantastic spot was Enchanted Rock near Fredericksburg,
a massive formation of stone which was regarded by the Indians
as a sacred place.  It is easy to climb and has a very intense
magnetism.
Dunno whether such things interest you but thought I'd
recommend checking them out.
Namaste
Paul