Re: olcott on-line!!

Mar 28, 1994 08:25 PM
by Arvind Kumar

> > I wanted to welcome the OLCOTT library on-line!!
> > also we have the Wheaton headquarters on-line...
> > however,  the full Wheaton presence will be active AFTER
> > they get their full Internet wings! they will hear now, we
> > will see later!!

John, what is the e-mail address for the Wheaton headquarters?
I got the e-mail address for the Olcott Library from the latest
issue of AT and have just sent a query to see how it works!
BTW, I find the AT much more useful now, with the addition of
'study aids' for the Quest and some wonderful articles on
spiritual self-help. I wonder if there is a way to send e-mail
to the editors of the Quest and /or the AT.

Fraternally,
Arvind