Re: UNKINDNESS

Mar 05, 1994 09:51 AM
by Joseph Titland

I've been listening in for a couple of months to these discussions.  As
I have only read parts of most of the readings mentioned, and don't
know a lot about the personalities involved, I have yet to comment.
Brenda's letter (and the reaction to it) evokes a response.

One can intellectualize ad infinitum as to the usefulness and accuracy
of teachings, and to the relative merits and demerits of the authors.
I have always liked the practical approach.  Does it touch me - illicit
a spark within? Does it work when I try it out?

As to Michael's comment about determining if CWL's teachings are true I
would apply the formula above.  As to betting my life on them - I'm not
about to do that with anyone.