Theosophical Order of Service

Mar 04, 1994 11:41 AM
by Leonard E. Cole

To John Mead -

     Since you addressed me through the Theos-L net, I will respond
in the same way.  I haven't logged on for a few days, so didn't see
your message until today (11:00 AM, Mar 4).  Thanks for your interest
and suggestions.  I must take some time to analyze the implications
and to think of how best to respond.  I am very, very busy just now,
so be patient about a response.

Peace with justice to all sentient life -

Leonard